Scrabble word: NULLITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NULLITY exist?
Definitions of NULLITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of nonexistence
- noun - something that is null (especially an enactment that has no legal validity)
- The state or quality of being null.
- Something that is null, especially an act having no legal validity.
- noun - something of no legal force
There are 7 letters in NULLITY: I L L N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NULLITY plus a wildcard: NULLITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NULLITY
Images for NULLITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.