Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MYXAMEBAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYXAMEBAE exist?
Definitions of MYXAMEBAE in dictionaries:
- n - a slime mold that resembles an amoeba
There are 9 letters in MYXAMEBAE: A A B E E M M X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MYXAMEBAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYXAMEBAE plus a wildcard: MYXAMEBAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYXAMEBAE
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MYXAMEBAE
- The migration stage begins once the amoebas have formed a tight ...
- Slime Molds on Turfgrass. Joseph W. Rimelspach and Michael J. Boehm ...
- Fungi structure and reproduction
- 69 Great Road Acton MA 01720 978.263.9898 Open Monday - Friday ...
- Nematostelium sp.Protostelea (dwarf slime moulds)Vegetative structure ...
- pseudoplasmodia culmination sorocarps b myxamoebae filose ...
- Myxamoeba ( plural myxamoebae) The microscopic uninucleate amoeboid ...
- Full-size image (150 K)
- Slime mould germination SEM - B2501067 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
- Slime mould spore SEM - Stock Image B2501064 - Science Photo Library