Scrabble word: MASKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASKED exist?
Definitions of MASKED in dictionaries:
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - put a mask on or cover with a mask
- verb - make unrecognizable
- verb - cover with a sauce
- verb - shield from light
- adj - having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading
- adj - having markings suggestive of a mask
- Wearing a mask.
- Disguised or concealed as if by a mask: very cleverly masked emotions.
- Latent or hidden, as a symptom or disease.
- Having masklike markings on the head or face.
- Having the anatomy of the next developmental form outlined beneath the integument, as in certain insect pupae.
- adj - to cover with a mask (a covering used to disguise the face) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MASKABLE