Scrabble word: MASKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASKED exist?
Definitions of MASKED in dictionaries:
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - put a mask on or cover with a mask
- verb - make unrecognizable
- verb - cover with a sauce
- verb - shield from light
- adj - having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading
- adj - having markings suggestive of a mask
- Wearing a mask.
- Disguised or concealed as if by a mask: very cleverly masked emotions.
- Latent or hidden, as a symptom or disease.
- Having masklike markings on the head or face.
- Having the anatomy of the next developmental form outlined beneath the integument, as in certain insect pupae.
- adj - to cover with a mask (a covering used to disguise the face) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MASKABLE
There are 6 letters in MASKED: A D E K M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASKED plus a wildcard: MASKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASKED
Images for MASKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.