Scrabble word: LOCALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCALIZE exist?
Definitions of LOCALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - identify the location or place of
- verb - concentrate on a particular place or spot
- verb - restrict something to a particular area
- verb - locate
- To make local: decentralize and localize political authority.
- To confine or restrict to a particular locality: localized the infection.
- To become local, especially to become fixed in one area or part.
- verb - to confine to a particular area
There are 8 letters in LOCALIZE: A C E I L L O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCALIZE plus a wildcard: LOCALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCALIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.