Scrabble word: KINGDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINGDOM exist?
Definitions of KINGDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a domain in which something is dominant
- noun - a country with a king as head of state
- noun - the domain ruled by a king or queen
- noun - a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
- noun - the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped
- noun - a basic group of natural objects
- A political or territorial unit ruled by a sovereign.
- The eternal spiritual sovereignty of God or Christ.
- The realm of this sovereignty.
- A realm or sphere in which one thing is dominant: the kingdom of the imagination.
- One of the three main divisions (animal, vegetable, and mineral) into which natural organisms and objects are classified.
- The highest taxonomic classification into which organisms are grouped, based on fundamental similarities and common ancestry.
- noun - the area ruled by a king