Scrabble word: KINGDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINGDOM exist?
Definitions of KINGDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a domain in which something is dominant
- noun - a country with a king as head of state
- noun - the domain ruled by a king or queen
- noun - a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
- noun - the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped
- noun - a basic group of natural objects
- A political or territorial unit ruled by a sovereign.
- The eternal spiritual sovereignty of God or Christ.
- The realm of this sovereignty.
- A realm or sphere in which one thing is dominant: the kingdom of the imagination.
- One of the three main divisions (animal, vegetable, and mineral) into which natural organisms and objects are classified.
- The highest taxonomic classification into which organisms are grouped, based on fundamental similarities and common ancestry.
- noun - the area ruled by a king
There are 7 letters in KINGDOM: D G I K M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINGDOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINGDOM plus a wildcard: KINGDOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINGDOM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINGDOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.