Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFIXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFIXES exist?
Definitions of INFIXES in dictionaries:
- noun - an affix that is inserted inside the word
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - attach a morpheme into a stem word
- v - to set securely
There are 7 letters in INFIXES: E F I I N S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFIXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFIXES plus a wildcard: INFIXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFIXES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFIXES
- Quiet Girl Cartoon
- langley gun club - lisa langley pope
- daffodil drawing infixes devoted to friends family and paquin ...
- Learn Khmer 03 Are You Hungry
- By mc magic oct
- Ray T. Matheny - Padilla Plates Book of Mormon Archaeological Forum
- Compendium of Awesome Things (which is itself an awesome thing ...
- In order to understand the parameters here I think we have to ask one ...
- via dreammetowonderland )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.