Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFAUNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFAUNAL exist?
Definitions of INFAUNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - fauna living on a soft sea floor [n -NAS or -NAE] : INFAUNAL
There are 8 letters in INFAUNAL: A A F I L N N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFAUNAL plus a wildcard: INFAUNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFAUNAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFAUNAL
- infaunal mollusks as main prey for two sand bottoms
- infaunal Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- Also the pennate freshwater diatom( Asterionella formosa) and the ...
- Benthic infaunal community variability on the northern Svalbard shelf ...
- Life at the Bottom - Chesapeake Bay Program
- In 1991 a study was carried out on the pitcher infauna of Nepenthes ...
- starfish Biochemical Soul
- The transition to a modern sea-floor ecology in which infaunal animals ...
- Sediment penetration depths of epi- and infaunal ostracods from Lake ...
- SHALLOW infaunal