Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFAUNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFAUNA exist?
Definitions of INFAUNA in dictionaries:
- Aquatic animals that live in the substrate of a body of water, especially in a soft sea bottom.
- adj - fauna living on a soft sea floor [n -NAS or -NAE] : INFAUNAL
There are 7 letters in INFAUNA: A A F I N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFAUNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFAUNA plus a wildcard: INFAUNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFAUNA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFAUNA
- ... are ready to use electronic warfare EW vehicles infauna and Leer-2
- Temporal trends in benthic infauna epifauna and toxic microalgae
- infauna 91459
- infauna 91464
- infauna 91462
- Source pynter )
- In 1991 a study was carried out on the pitcher infauna of Nepenthes ...
- Shannon 16 New Zealand
- infauna - Abort
- ... have accepted into service the new infauna electronic warfare vehicle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.