Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORNBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORNBOOK exist?
Definitions of HORNBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a primer that provides instruction in the rudiments or basic skills of a branch of knowledge
- An early primer consisting of a single page protected by a transparent sheet of horn, formerly used in teaching children to read.
- A text that instructs in the basic skills or rudiments of a subject.
- n - a book that covers the basics of a subject
There are 8 letters in HORNBOOK: B H K N O O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORNBOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORNBOOK plus a wildcard: HORNBOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORNBOOK
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORNBOOK
- hornbooks hornbooks were most often made of oak the letters
- Social and historical context - Photo gallery - 3
- 18th Century American Colonial hornbook
- external image hornbook.jpg
- times more on hornbooks click here for our printable hornbook pattern ...
- Ivory hornbook
- hornbook - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- hornbook (mid-17th century) - Evolving English at the British Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.