Scrabble word: HENCHMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HENCHMAN exist?
Definitions of HENCHMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who assists in a plot
- A loyal and trusted follower or subordinate.
- A person who supports a political figure chiefly out of selfish interests.
- A member of a criminal gang.
- A page to a prince or other person of high rank.
- noun - an unscrupulous supporter
There are 8 letters in HENCHMAN: A C E H H M N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HENCHMAN plus a wildcard: HENCHMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HENCHMAN
Images for HENCHMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.