Scrabble word: GOVERNOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOVERNOR exist?
Definitions of GOVERNOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a state government
- noun - a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
- The chief executive of a state in the United States.
- An official appointed to govern a colony or territory.
- A member of a governing body.
- The manager or administrative head of an organization, a business, or an institution.
- A military commandant.
- Used as a form of polite address for a man.
- A feedback device on a machine or an engine that is used to provide automatic control, as of speed, pressure, or temperature.
- verb - to rule or direct
There are 8 letters in GOVERNOR: E G N O O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERNOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOVERNOR plus a wildcard: GOVERNOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOVERNOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOVERNOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.