Scrabble word: GOVERNOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOVERNOR exist?
Definitions of GOVERNOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a state government
- noun - a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
- The chief executive of a state in the United States.
- An official appointed to govern a colony or territory.
- A member of a governing body.
- The manager or administrative head of an organization, a business, or an institution.
- A military commandant.
- Used as a form of polite address for a man.
- A feedback device on a machine or an engine that is used to provide automatic control, as of speed, pressure, or temperature.
- verb - to rule or direct