Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBBOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBBOUS exist?
Definitions of GIBBOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
- adj - (used of the moon) more than half full
- Characterized by convexity; protuberant.
- More than half but less than fully illuminated.
- Having a hump; humpbacked.
- adj - irregularly rounded
There are 7 letters in GIBBOUS: B B G I O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBBOUS plus a wildcard: GIBBOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBBOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.