Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBBOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBBOUS exist?
Definitions of GIBBOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
- adj - (used of the moon) more than half full
- Characterized by convexity; protuberant.
- More than half but less than fully illuminated.
- Having a hump; humpbacked.
- adj - irregularly rounded
There are 7 letters in GIBBOUS: B B G I O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBBOUS plus a wildcard: GIBBOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBBOUS
- Waxing gibbous Moon October 2 2006
- The Waxing gibbous Moon
- The Waning gibbous Moon
- Waxing gibbous 2011-10-08
- Full Moon becomes a Waning gibbous Phase
- waning gibbous waning gibbous rises after sunset high in the sky after ...
- Filegibbous Moon.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Waxing gibbous moon on 51200
- WAXING gibbous MOON 9.5 DAYS OLD 1.9 DAYS SINCE FIRST QUARTER
- waxing gibbous moon after the waxing crescent and first quarter phases ...