Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARLAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARLAND exist?
Definitions of GARLAND in dictionaries:
- noun - United States singer and film actress (1922-1969)
- noun - a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
- noun - an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- verb - adorn with bands of flowers or leaves
- A wreath or festoon, especially one of plaited flowers or leaves, worn on the body or draped as a decoration.
- A representation of such a wreath or festoon, used as an architectural ornament or a heraldic device.
- A mark of honor or tribute; an accolade: received garlands of praise from the critics.
- A ring or collar of rope used to hoist spars or prevent fraying.
- An anthology, as of ballads or poems.
- To ornament or deck with a garland.
- To form into a garland.
- v - to deck with wreaths of flowers
There are 7 letters in GARLAND: A A D G L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARLAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARLAND plus a wildcard: GARLAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARLAND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARLAND
- 866 962 7382 home christmas wreaths and garland christmas garland
- Home Artificial Florals Holidays 72 Holiday Hydrangea garland
- Home Artificial Florals Holidays 60 Poinsettia & Berry garland
- ... Christmas Wreaths and garland Christmas garland Prelit garland
- garland - China garland
- Christmas garland Stock Vector Azazelka 4278495
- ... Sends Wooden Nordic Christmas garland [ZF013] - 5.99 Mollie & Fred
- 14 Fraser Fir garland Unlit
- Woodland Poinsettia Prelit LED garland 25 Warm White Lights
- Pre-Lit Winchester Fir garland 100 Clear Lamps