Scrabble word: GARLAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARLAND exist?
Definitions of GARLAND in dictionaries:
- noun - United States singer and film actress (1922-1969)
- noun - a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
- noun - an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- verb - adorn with bands of flowers or leaves
- A wreath or festoon, especially one of plaited flowers or leaves, worn on the body or draped as a decoration.
- A representation of such a wreath or festoon, used as an architectural ornament or a heraldic device.
- A mark of honor or tribute; an accolade: received garlands of praise from the critics.
- A ring or collar of rope used to hoist spars or prevent fraying.
- An anthology, as of ballads or poems.
- To ornament or deck with a garland.
- To form into a garland.
- verb - to deck with wreaths of flowers
There are 7 letters in GARLAND: A A D G L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARLAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARLAND plus a wildcard: GARLAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARLAND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARLAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.