Scrabble word: GARLANDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARLANDS exist?
Definitions of GARLANDS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States singer and film actress (1922-1969)
- noun - a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
- noun - an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- verb - adorn with bands of flowers or leaves
- verb - to deck with wreaths of flowers
There are 8 letters in GARLANDS: A A D G L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARLANDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARLANDS plus a wildcard: GARLANDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARLANDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARLANDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.