Scrabble word: FOREVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREVER exist?
Definitions of FOREVER in dictionaries:
- adv - for a limitless time
- adv - for a very long or seemingly endless time
- adv - without interruption
- For everlasting time; eternally: No one can live forever.
- At all times; incessantly: was forever complaining about the job.
- noun - an indefinite length of time
There are 7 letters in FOREVER: E E F O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREVER plus a wildcard: FOREVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREVER
Images for FOREVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.