Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOBBING exist?
Definitions of FOBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a vest pocket to hold a pocket watch
- noun - an adornment that hangs from a watch chain
- noun - short chain or ribbon attaching a pocket watch to a man's vest
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in FOBBING: B B F G I N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOBBING plus a wildcard: FOBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOBBING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOBBING
- BEER fobbing and Flat Beer TroubleShooter Innserve Ltd
- ... Diary - Catfish Fishing at Jimmys Lake fobbing Essex on Morrisons
- ... Fishing Diary - Common Carp Fishing at Jimmys Lake fobbing Essex
- ... cottage high road fobbing near to fobbing thurrock great britain
- Corringham and fobbing Community Forum - Home Page
- Essex Rural Bungalow Mitula Property
- ... Chalk married Rose Johnson of Hovels Farm fobbing on 12 June 1929
- East Haven Barrier OS grid TQ7484 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- Telugu cinemas no.1 star Mahesh Babu seems to have struck gold in ...
- clinic address ash tree surgery 33 fobbing road corringham essex ss17 ...