Scrabble word: EXPLODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPLODE exist?
Definitions of EXPLODE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - show a violent emotional reaction
- verb - be unleashed
- verb - destroy by exploding
- verb - cause to burst as a result of air pressure
- verb - drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
- verb - show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
- verb - burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- verb - increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner
- To release mechanical, chemical, or nuclear energy by the sudden production of gases in a confined space: The bomb exploded.
- To burst violently as a result of internal pressure.
- To shatter with a loud noise: I threw the vase on the floor and it exploded into tiny pieces.
- To burst forth or break out suddenly and often violently: My neighbor exploded in rage at the trespassers.
- To increase suddenly, sharply, and without control: The population level in this area has exploded during the past 12 years.
- To change state or appearance suddenly: Over the weekend the trees exploded with color.
- To hit a golf ball out of a sand trap with a shot that scatters the sand.
- To cause to release energy or burst violently and noisily: The children exploded three firecrackers.
- To show to be false or unreliable: explode a hypothesis.
- To hit (a golf ball) out of a sand trap with an explosive shot.
- verb - to blow up
There are 7 letters in EXPLODE: D E E L O P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPLODE plus a wildcard: EXPLODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPLODE
Images for EXPLODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.