Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITING exist?
Definitions of EXCITING in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- adj - creating or arousing excitement
- adj - stimulating interest and discussion
- Creating or producing excitement: an exciting adventure story.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of
There are 8 letters in EXCITING: C E G I I N T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCITING plus a wildcard: EXCITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.