Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVERGREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERGREEN exist?
Definitions of EVERGREEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year
- adj - (of plants and shrubs) bearing foliage throughout the year
- Having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year.
- Perenially fresh or interesting; enduring.
- A tree, shrub, or plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year.
- Something that remains perennially fresh, interesting, or well liked.
There are 9 letters in EVERGREEN: E E E E G N R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVERGREEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVERGREEN plus a wildcard: EVERGREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVERGREEN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVERGREEN
- Fileevergreen shipping container.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Chinese evergreens will tolerate a wide range of light conditions from ...
- Winter evergreen Tree
- evergreen Forest Olympic National Park Washington US - HD Travel ...
- Free Wallpapers - evergreen Forest Under Deep Snow wallpaper
- High Resolution Forest Pictures - Conifers is a printable image
- Source Forest Survey of India Dehradun. State of forest report 2001 ...
- evergreen shrub
- World Builders Food Web in the Deciduous Forest E Viau CSULA
- Clip Art of a evergreen Tree
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.