Scrabble word: DRUGGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUGGET exist?
Definitions of DRUGGET in dictionaries:
- noun - a rug made of a coarse fabric having a cotton warp and a wool filling
- A heavy felted fabric of wool or wool and cotton, used as a floor covering.
- A coarse rug of this fabric, made in India.
- A fabric woven wholly or partly of wool, formerly used for clothing.
- noun - a coarse woolen fabric
There are 7 letters in DRUGGET: D E G G R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUGGET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUGGET plus a wildcard: DRUGGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUGGET
Images for DRUGGET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.