Scrabble word: TUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUGGED exist?
Definitions of TUGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - pull hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - tow (a vessel) with a tug
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - move by pulling hard
- verb - pull or strain hard at
- verb - struggle in opposition
- verb - to pull with force
There are 6 letters in TUGGED: D E G G T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUGGED plus a wildcard: TUGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUGGED
Images for TUGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.