Scrabble word: RUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUGGED exist?
Definitions of RUGGED in dictionaries:
- adj - sturdy and strong in constitution or construction
- adj - having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface
- adj - topographically very uneven
- adj - very difficult
- Having a rough, irregular surface.
- Having strong features marked with furrows or wrinkles: the rugged face of the old sailor.
- Having a sturdy build or strong constitution: a rugged trapper who spent months in the wilderness.
- Tempestuous; stormy: the rugged weather of the North Atlantic.
- Demanding great effort, ability, or endurance: the rugged conditions of barracks life.
- Lacking culture or polish; coarse and rude: rugged manners and ribald wit.
- adv - having an uneven surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RUGGEDLY