Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUGGED exist?
Definitions of RUGGED in dictionaries:
- adj - sturdy and strong in constitution or construction
- adj - having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface
- adj - topographically very uneven
- adj - very difficult
- Having a rough, irregular surface.
- Having strong features marked with furrows or wrinkles: the rugged face of the old sailor.
- Having a sturdy build or strong constitution: a rugged trapper who spent months in the wilderness.
- Tempestuous; stormy: the rugged weather of the North Atlantic.
- Demanding great effort, ability, or endurance: the rugged conditions of barracks life.
- Lacking culture or polish; coarse and rude: rugged manners and ribald wit.
- adv - having an uneven surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RUGGEDLY
There are 6 letters in RUGGED: D E G G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUGGED plus a wildcard: RUGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUGGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUGGED
- rugged mobile computer LetsGoDigital
- The Algiz 8 ruggedTablet PC runs the Microsoft Windows XP Professional ...
- Dr. Martens Chuck 5 Eye Moc Toe rugged boots for men (Buy Direct)
- Panasonic CF-U1 Toughbook rugged computer is used for surveying ...
- rugged Android LTE smartphone LetsGoDigital
- Winmate V280 ruggedized Tablet PC iTech News Net
- Bfgoodrich rugged Terrain T A Test Tread Shot
- ... Collierville Cordova Memphis and Olive Branch rugged Trail TA
- Picable - Tag rugged
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.