Scrabble word: GRUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUDGE exist?
Definitions of GRUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- verb - bear a grudge
- verb - accept or admit unwillingly
- To be reluctant to give or admit: even grudged the tuition money.
- A deep-seated feeling of resentment or rancor: bears a grudge about the accident.
- verb - to be unwilling to give or admit
There are 6 letters in GRUDGE: D E G G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUDGE plus a wildcard: GRUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUDGE
Images for GRUDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.