Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIPTYCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIPTYCH exist?
Definitions of DIPTYCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a painting or carving (especially an altarpiece) on two panels (usually hinged like a book)
- An ancient writing tablet having two leaves hinged together.
- A work consisting of two painted or carved panels that are hinged together.
- n - an ancient writing tablet
There are 7 letters in DIPTYCH: C D H I P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPTYCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIPTYCH plus a wildcard: DIPTYCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPTYCH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIPTYCH
- diptych of Maarten Nieuwenhove by Hans Memling 1487
- FileThe Wilton diptych (left).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Prayers and portraits unfolding the Netherlandish diptych (Vlaamse ...
- diptych of Jean de Cellier by Hans Memling 1475
- diptych self-portrait with Devo. Jay Watson Photography
- the difference - the original right hand panel of the ivory diptych ...
- 1453-54 (50 Kb) Panel paintingMuse de lHospice at Villeneuve-les ...
- Ivory consular diptych of Areobindus Byzantium 506 AD Louvre .
- ... of Art-Prayers and Portraits Unfolding the Netherlandish diptych
- St Jerome and St Mary of Egypt by ARCANGELO DI JACOPO DEL SELLAIO