Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIMINISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMINISH exist?
Definitions of DIMINISH in dictionaries:
- verb - decrease in size, extent, or range
- verb - lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of
- To make smaller or less or to cause to appear so.
- To detract from the authority, reputation, or prestige of.
- To cause to taper.
- To reduce (a perfect or minor interval) by a semitone.
- To become smaller or less.
- To taper.
- verb - to make or become less
There are 8 letters in DIMINISH: D H I I I M N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMINISH plus a wildcard: DIMINISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMINISH
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIMINISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.