Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DHOBIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DHOBIS exist?
Definitions of DHOBIS in dictionaries:
- n - a person who does laundry in India
There are 6 letters in DHOBIS: B D H I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DHOBIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DHOBIS plus a wildcard: DHOBIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DHOBIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DHOBIS
- Brahma Ghat on the Ganges. Sari tossin dhobis.
- India Outside My Window A morning with the dhobis
- Dhobi Ghat - Mumbai (Bombay) - Reviews of Dhobi Ghat - TripAdvisor
- Assi Ghat Varanasi India
- Hackerry Bombay a photo by Francis Frith c.1870s
- typical market housed in a lovely colonial building. Great ...
- Oorukku Oru Kudi The Lonely Families Panfila Charitable Trust Blog
- dhobis are among the section of workers covered under the Karnataka ...
- Thread India Extreme
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.