Scrabble word: CONNEXION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNEXION exist?
Definitions of CONNEXION in dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it)
- noun - the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination
- noun - an instrumentality that connects
- noun - shifting from one form of transportation to another
- noun - the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication)
There are 9 letters in CONNEXION: C E I N N N O O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNEXION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNEXION plus a wildcard: CONNEXION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNEXION
Images for CONNEXION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.