Scrabble word: COMMAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMAND exist?
Definitions of COMMAND in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
- noun - the power or authority to command
- noun - availability for use
- noun - a position of highest authority
- noun - great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- noun - (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- verb - be in command of
- verb - make someone do something
- verb - demand as one's due
- verb - look down on
- verb - exercise authoritative control or power over
- To direct with authority; give orders to.
- To have control or authority over; rule: a general who commands an army.
- To have at one’s disposal: a person who commands seven languages.
- To deserve and receive as due; exact: The troops’ bravery commanded respect.
- To exercise dominating, authoritative influence over: “He commands any room he enters” (Stephen Schiff).
- To dominate by physical position; overlook: a mountain commanding the valley below.
- To give orders.
- To exercise authority or control as or as if one is a commander.
- The act of commanding.
- An order given with authority.
- A signal that initiates an operation defined by an instruction.
- The authority to command: an admiral in command.
- Possession and exercise of the authority to command: command of the seas.
- Ability to control or use; mastery: command of four languages.
- Dominance by location; extent of view.
- The jurisdiction of a commander.
- A military unit, post, district, or region under the control of one officer.
- A unit of the U.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a command: command headquarters; a command decision.
- These verbs mean to issue an instruction that must be obeyed.
- verb - to direct with authority
There are 7 letters in COMMAND: A C D M M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMAND plus a wildcard: COMMAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMAND
Images for COMMAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.