Scrabble word: COMMANDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMANDO exist?
Definitions of COMMANDO in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- noun - an amphibious military unit trained for raids into enemy territory
- A small fighting force specially trained for making quick, destructive raids against enemy-held areas.
- A member of such a force.
- An organized force of Boer troops in South Africa.
- A raid made by such a force.
- noun - a military unit
There are 8 letters in COMMANDO: A C D M M N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMANDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMANDO plus a wildcard: COMMANDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMANDO
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMANDO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.