Scrabble word: COGNOMEN
Is COGNOMEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COGNOMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a familiar name for a person (often a shortened version of a person's given name)
- noun - the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member's given name)
- A family name; a surname.
- The third and usually last name of a citizen of ancient Rome, as Caesar in Gaius Julius Caesar.
- A name, especially a descriptive nickname or epithet acquired through usage over a period of time.
- noun - a family name
There are 8 letters in COGNOMEN: C E G M N N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COGNOMEN
Click to search all anagrams of COGNOMEN plus a wildcard: COGNOMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COGNOMEN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COGNOMEN
Lookup in Wiki for COGNOMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.