Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHURNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHURNING exist?
Definitions of CHURNING in dictionaries:
- verb - stir (cream) vigorously in order to make butter
- verb - be agitated
- adj - moving with or producing or produced by vigorous agitation
- adj - (of a liquid) agitated vigorously
- n - the butter churned at one time
There are 8 letters in CHURNING: C G H I N N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHURNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHURNING plus a wildcard: CHURNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHURNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHURNING
- Filechurning butter.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- churning at Kindroyhead near Gleneely
- churning Surf Photograph by Sean Griffin - churning Surf Fine Art ...
- Baking Bread in the Alden House kitchen
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org From churning Butter to Expedition ...
- churning water... by TriciaStucenski on deviantART
- Traditionally butter is made by churning milk cream in large wooden ...
- Old Picture of the Day churning Butter
- The churning Song YesterYear Once More
- churning Butter 1866-68 - Jean-Francois Millet - www.jeanmillet.org
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.