Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOANAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOANAE exist?
Definitions of CHOANAE in dictionaries:
- n - a funnel-shaped opening
There are 7 letters in CHOANAE: A A C E H N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOANAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOANAE plus a wildcard: CHOANAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOANAE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOANAE
- ... muscles of the palate from behind. (choanae visible at center top
- The nasal cavity. (SeidelBallDainsBenedict 2003)
- The choanae are separated by the NASAL SEPTUM .
- Nasal conchae - definition of Nasal conchae in the Medical dictionary ...
- Head and Neck Diagnostic Procedures Anatomic Considerations
- Fig. 147. - Lateral view of pharynx and larynx.
- 30 choanae
- CHARGE associationsyndrome
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.