Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CEMENTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEMENTUM exist?
Definitions of CEMENTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- A bonelike substance covering the root of a tooth.
- n - the hard tissue covering the roots of the teeth
There are 8 letters in CEMENTUM: C E E M M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEMENTUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEMENTUM plus a wildcard: CEMENTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEMENTUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEMENTUM
- ... & PowerPoint presentation on cementum Lecture Notes In Dentistry
- Structures of the periodontium. (BirdRobinson 2002)
- dentoperiosteal fibers Definition from Answers.com
- cementum Photo Detailed about cementum Picture on Alibaba.com.
- ... 67 A. Enamel B. Dentin C. cementum D. Carious lesion E. Dead tracts
- Resorption of cementum extending into dentine (9 year old female)
- Tooth Anatomy - EnchantedLearning.com
- Journal of Applied Oral Science - Presence of bacteria in dentinal ...
- Sigbio VAT Digestive System Mouth
- Brazilian Dental Journal - Influence of apical patency and filling ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.