Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALUMNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALUMNY exist?
Definitions of CALUMNY in dictionaries:
- noun - a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
- noun - an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- A false statement maliciously made to injure another’s reputation.
- The utterance of maliciously false statements; slander.
- noun - a false and malicious accusation
There are 7 letters in CALUMNY: A C L M N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALUMNY plus a wildcard: CALUMNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALUMNY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALUMNY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.