Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNACY exist?
Definitions of LUNACY in dictionaries:
- noun - obsolete terms for legal insanity
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- Insanity, especially insanity relieved intermittently by periods of clear-mindedness.
- Great or wild foolishness.
- A wildly foolish act.
- Intermittent mental derangement associated with the changing phases of the moon.
- n - the state of being insane; something utterly foolish
There are 6 letters in LUNACY: A C L N U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNACY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNACY plus a wildcard: LUNACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNACY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUNACY
- Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to 1st column Skip to 2nd ...
- Published October 12 2011 in Erins Infamous Bar Wisdom Full size ...
- lunacy Gr8 Brainfarts
- rap rock y muchas cosas mas dark lunacy
- Mental Telepathy Teaching Urban Teens tattoosloveandlunacy
- Jill Valentine Resident Evil 5 by majesticlunacy on deviantART
- NH Cops Use Wiretapping Laws to Crackdown on Citizens Who Videotape ...
- Dark lunacy Dark lunacy wallpaper
- Nightmare Moon- lunacy by youronlydoll on deviantART
- Stephanie D. Musser - Keyboards and Vocals
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.