Scrabble word: LUNACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNACY exist?
Definitions of LUNACY in dictionaries:
- noun - obsolete terms for legal insanity
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- Insanity, especially insanity relieved intermittently by periods of clear-mindedness.
- Great or wild foolishness.
- A wildly foolish act.
- Intermittent mental derangement associated with the changing phases of the moon.
- noun - the state of being insane; something utterly foolish
There are 6 letters in LUNACY: A C L N U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNACY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNACY plus a wildcard: LUNACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNACY
Images for LUNACY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.