Scrabble word: BROCCOLI
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROCCOLI exist?
Definitions of BROCCOLI in dictionaries:
- noun - plant with dense clusters of tight green flower buds
- noun - branched green undeveloped flower heads
- A vegetable (Brassica oleracea var.
- The flower clusters of this plant, eaten as a vegetable before the flower buds open.
- noun - a vegetable related to the cabbage
There are 8 letters in BROCCOLI: B C C I L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROCCOLI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROCCOLI plus a wildcard: BROCCOLI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROCCOLI
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROCCOLI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.