Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROCCOLI
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROCCOLI exist?
Definitions of BROCCOLI in dictionaries:
- noun - plant with dense clusters of tight green flower buds
- noun - branched green undeveloped flower heads
- A vegetable (Brassica oleracea var.
- The flower clusters of this plant, eaten as a vegetable before the flower buds open.
- n - a vegetable related to the cabbage
There are 8 letters in BROCCOLI: B C C I L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROCCOLI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROCCOLI plus a wildcard: BROCCOLI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROCCOLI
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROCCOLI
- ... even days after topical broccoli sprout extract was cleared away
- ... really really good for us (or top 10 reasons to eat more broccoli
- Supercharged broccoli That Fights Against Cancer Unveiled Novasans ...
- broccoli new hope for breast cancer sufferers (sulforaphane ...
- broccoli Stockfoto Vitaly Korovin 8034787
- What is Purple Sprouting broccoli - broccoli Recipes
- Over 300 scientific research studies hail broccoli as a super food ...
- Cut all of the vegetables into bite-size pieces. Put the broccoli ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.