Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEEDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEEDER exist?
Definitions of BLEEDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding
- A person, such as a hemophiliac, who bleeds freely or is subject to frequent hemorrhages.
- A blood vessel from which there is uncontrolled bleeding.
- A blood vessel severed by trauma or surgery that requires cautery or ligature to arrest the flow of blood.
- A person who draws blood from another; a phlebotomist.
- v - to lose blood
There are 7 letters in BLEEDER: B D E E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEEDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEEDER plus a wildcard: BLEEDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEEDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEEDER
- Coolant bleeder Screw Removal BMW.
- Pressure Brake bleeder Tools
- Lain of the Wired by bleeder71 on deviantART
- Zionsville Autosport BMW Speed bleeder Screw (Set)
- Mini Summit vs MERV - RC Groups
- bleeder movie
- Home R53S 02-06 Cooper S brakes Speed bleeder Brake Valve
- ppg- protect you by Demon-Keychain on deviantART
- How to Replace a Car Radiator and Flush Coolant - 2CarPros
- Honda Brake Bleeding Tutorial Pictures Pressure bleeder Photo 9
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.