Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBELLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBELLED exist?
Definitions of REBELLED in dictionaries:
- noun - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- v - to oppose the established government of one's land
There are 8 letters in REBELLED: B D E E E L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBELLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBELLED plus a wildcard: REBELLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBELLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBELLED
- ... you taped bread to your head and rebelled against the government
- ... God is merciful and forgiving even though we have rebelled against him
- Peter Paul Rubens. Fall of the Rebel Angels - Olgas Gallery
- Stalins system would fasten its pitiless talons on any nation pointed ...
- The battle of Marathon Greeks fighting the invading Persians 490 BC.
- Halle Berry rebelled against the notion that you have to have long ...
- Spartacus Vengeance - Season Review - IGN
- dcembre 2012
- Avatar Rebellion by aminawolf on deviantART
- ... Our Bodies rebelled - Ginnifer Goodwin Justin Long People.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.