Scrabble word: BEHIND
Is BEHIND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEHIND in dictionaries:
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- adj - having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
- adv - in or to or toward the rear
- adv - remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from
- adv - of timepieces
- adv - in or into an inferior position
- adv - in debt
- In, to, or toward the rear: We walked behind.
- In a place or condition that has been passed or left: I left my gloves behind.
- In arrears; late: I fell behind in my payments.
- Below the standard level; in or into an inferior position: Don’t fall behind in class.
- Slow: My watch is running behind.
- Yet to come.
- At the back of or in the rear of: He sat behind her.
- On the farther side or other side of; beyond: The broom is behind the door.
- In a place or time that has been passed or left by: Their worries are behind them.
- Later than: The plane was behind schedule.
- Used to indicate deficiency in performance: behind us in technological develpment.
- Hidden or concealed by: hatred hidden behind a bland smile.
- In the background of; underlying: Behind your every action is self-interest.
- In a position of support; at the back of: The leaders have the army behind them.
- The buttocks.
- noun - either of the two rounded parts of the rump
There are 6 letters in BEHIND: B D E H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEHIND
Click to search all anagrams of BEHIND plus a wildcard: BEHIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEHIND
Images for BEHIND
Lookup in Wiki for BEHIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.