Scrabble word: ARRAIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARRAIGN exist?
Definitions of ARRAIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - call before a court to answer an indictment
- verb - accuse of a wrong or an inadequacy
- To call (an accused person) before a court to answer the charge made against him or her by indictment, information, or complaint.
- To call to account; accuse: “Johnson arraigned the modern politics of this country as entirely devoid of all principle” (James Boswell).
- verb - to call before a court of law to answer an indictment
There are 7 letters in ARRAIGN: A A G I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARRAIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARRAIGN plus a wildcard: ARRAIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARRAIGN
Images for ARRAIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.