Scrabble word: AGRARIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGRARIAN exist?
Definitions of AGRARIAN in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to rural matters
- Relating to or concerning the land and its ownership, cultivation, and tenure.
- Relating to agricultural or rural matters.
- A person who favors equitable distribution of land.
- noun - one who favors equal distribution of land
There are 8 letters in AGRARIAN: A A A G I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGRARIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGRARIAN plus a wildcard: AGRARIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGRARIAN
Images for AGRARIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.