Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARGARIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGARIN exist?
Definitions of MARGARIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a glyceryl ester of margaric acid
- noun - a spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter
- n - a butter substitute
There are 8 letters in MARGARIN: A A G I M N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGARIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARGARIN plus a wildcard: MARGARIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARGARIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARGARIN
- FichierDragon margarine 01.JPG - Wikipdia
- Daisy margarine Teo Soon Seng Pte Ltd
- NOTE Some margarines are no longer processed with hydrogenation.
- Definition of margarine and the meanings margarine - The Meanings
- Ever wonder who is the Great Muhammad Ali Butter or margarine
- Bizim margarin 250 Gr. margarinler Bizim
- Deluxe margarine productsMalaysia Deluxe margarine supplier
- TB margarine Softened
- Butter vs. margarine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.