Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFIXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFIXES exist?
Definitions of AFFIXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form
- verb - attach to
- verb - add to the very end
- verb - attach or become attached to a stem word
- v - to connect as an associated part
There are 7 letters in AFFIXES: A E F F I S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFIXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFIXES plus a wildcard: AFFIXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFIXES
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFIXES
- Regeneration Regrowth
- Derivational and inflectional affixes
- affixes PREFIXES & SUFFIXES
- Word Sort - im il ir in
- identify and to spell root words with prefixes and suffixes and to ...
- Prefixes and Suffixes (affixes) - Language Arts FREE Presentations in ...
- Prefixes And affixes
- affixes Lesson Plans Worksheets Printables Search PlanIt Lesson ...
- English teaching worksheets affixes
- affixes worksheets - bullnaveconzyns
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.