Scrabble word: AFFIX
Is AFFIX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AFFIX in dictionaries:
- noun - a linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form
- verb - attach to
- verb - add to the very end
- verb - attach or become attached to a stem word
- To secure to something; attach: affix a label to a package.
- To impute; attribute: affix blame to him.
- To place at the end; append: affix a postscript to a letter.
- To add as an affix.
- Something that is attached, joined, or added; an appendage or addition.
- A word element, such as a prefix or suffix, that can only occur attached to a base, stem, or root.
- verb - to connect as an associated part
There are 5 letters in AFFIX: A F F I X
Click to search all anagrams of AFFIX plus a wildcard: AFFIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFIX
Images for AFFIX
Lookup in Wiki for AFFIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.