Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFIANT exist?
Definitions of AFFIANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who makes an affidavit
- One who makes an affidavit.
- n - one who makes a written declaration under oath
There are 7 letters in AFFIANT: A A F F I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFIANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFIANT plus a wildcard: AFFIANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFIANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFIANT
- Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America)
- Joshua J. Wilson (Your affiant) a Special Agent
- CALIFORNIA JURAT WITH affiant STATEMENT State of _____ ss ...
- Full Combi affiant - La boutique des cosmto-textiles
- nceltici sklatrc krem Voile affiant - nceltici ...
- Before the four months expire the affiant may transfer property as ...
- Further affiant sayeth naught
- energy efficient portable heater energy efficient portable heater ...
- Jurat with affiant Statement
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.