Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFIANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFIANTS exist?
Definitions of AFFIANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who makes an affidavit
- n - one who makes a written declaration under oath
There are 8 letters in AFFIANTS: A A F F I N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFIANTS plus a wildcard: AFFIANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFIANTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFIANTS
- Lorenzo Gould affiants
- affiants Lien Against Deed of Trust
- ... No affidavits in which the affiants sworeto find and serve process
- Nuremberg Trial Transcripts
- ... WARRANT AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF ARREST WARRANT YOUR affiants are
- 12. New Medium v Barco (ND Ill. 2008) decided October 16 2008
- Some testimonies will be shared this month by massacre survivors at ...
- At Bank Of Americas Foreclosure Sweatshop Agents Signed Up To 93 ...
- According to club rules a chapter needs 6 members free on the street ...
- PCVS Corner Stone Rough Winds Do Shake the Darling Buds of May or ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.