Scrabble word: ABJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABJECT exist?
Definitions of ABJECT in dictionaries:
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - most unfortunate or miserable
- adj - showing utter resignation or hopelessness
- adj - showing humiliation or submissiveness
- Brought low in condition or status.
- Being of the most contemptible kind: abject cowardice.
- Being of the most miserable kind; wretched: abject poverty.
- adv - sunk to a low condition [adj] : ABJECTLY
There are 6 letters in ABJECT: A B C E J T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABJECT plus a wildcard: ABJECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABJECT
Images for ABJECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.