Is WILLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- Having a will of a specified kind.
- Determined by or proceeding from the will; deliberate: “that most strained, willed, wooden, lifeless of novels” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 6 letters in WILLED: D E I L L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLED
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILLED, to go: WILLED?
Rearrange the letters in WILLED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILLED
What's nearby WILLED
Lookup in Wiki for WILLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILLED"