Is TROLLEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROLLEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- A streetcar.
- A device that collects electric current from an underground conductor, an overhead wire, or a third rail and transmits it to the motor of an electric vehicle.
- A small truck or car operating on a track and used in a mine, quarry, or factory for conveying materials.
- A wheeled carriage, cage, or basket that is suspended from and travels on an overhead track.
- A cart.
- verb - to convey by streetcar
There are 7 letters in TROLLEY: E L L O R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROLLEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROLLEY, to go: TROLLEY?
Rearrange the letters in TROLLEY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TROLLEY
6 letters out of TROLLEY
5 letters out of TROLLEY
4 letters out of TROLLEY
3 letters out of TROLLEY
2 letters out of TROLLEY
Contextual use of TROLLEY
What's nearby TROLLEY
Lookup in Wiki for TROLLEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROLLEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROLLEY"