Is TRIGGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIGGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - lever that activates the firing mechanism of a gun
- noun - a device that activates or releases or causes something to happen
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - release or pull the trigger on
- The lever pressed by the finger to discharge a firearm.
- A similar device used to release or activate a mechanism.
- An event that precipitates other events.
- A pulse or circuit that initiates the action of another component.
- To set off; initiate: a high-level meeting that triggered bitter bureaucratic debates.
- To fire or explode (a weapon or an explosive charge).
- verb - to set into action or motion
There are 7 letters in TRIGGER: E G G I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIGGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIGGER, to go: TRIGGER?
Rearrange the letters in TRIGGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIGGER
What's nearby TRIGGER
Lookup in Wiki for TRIGGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIGGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIGGER"